We received the following e-mail from a kind gentleman who was in Canada on business. We were touched by his kindness.
Sept 29
Hi, My name is --------and I
live in --------------, UT. I am on a business trip in Toronto, Canada. I had the
opportunity of meeting your daughter at Sacrament meeting today.
Your missionary looked great and she told me she is loving her mission. I know
that sometimes it seems like a long time between emails and letters so I
thought I would just let you know that she is doing just fine and is doing what
she should be doing at this time in her life. The members of the ward
appreciate the service that she is giving to them. Please be proud of the work
she is performing. I want to personally thank you for allowing her to serve and
share the gospel with others in the Toronto area. She will be blessed for her
service and so will you.
No comments:
Post a Comment