9/9/13
Dear Family:
Okay this last week. First of all...ZONE CONFERENCE WAS
AWESOME!!!!!! Because guess who else came to my zone conference? My last zone that
I was in. So I saw my old comp and gave her the hugest hug. I also saw
missionaries from my last district and people from old zone trainings and
whatnot. It was awesome. It was a conference with all my favorite people. Last
week was a good realization for me that I sincerely love and care about all the
missionaries here. They are my family...and they help me out sooooo much. They
are awesome examples and true friends. I'm so blessed to be working alongside
with God's elect. They are elect. They inspire me and are just amazing people.
Things I learned in zone conference: first of all President
Scott talked about "stretching." How it is important to continue to
stretch and grow. It meant a lot to me. Sometimes I think "Man...I have so
many things to work on...." and it overwhelms me. But I learned that it is
AWESOME that I have so many things to improve on. Without improvement and goals
missions would be boring. I am so grateful to have the chance to continue to
strive to be better. I hope I never "plateau" on my mission. That I
can continue to grow and learn...and never get to the point where I feel like
"I'm good." The spirit was so strong. I also was reminded of our
individual worth to Heavenly Father. God knows us. He loves us. And even though
he has numberless children...he numbers them! I know that God knows ME.
He knows YOU. And Satan gets me sometimes when he tells me I don't matter or
I'm lesser than my brothers and sisters. Satan makes us feel like the
exception. But we aren't. Okay enough of my soap box-missionary-talk. But yeah
I love zone conference can't you tell? :)
Anyways investigators are good. One of our investigators
might be getting baptized....THIS WEEK! Yup. This next Sunday. Well we will see
but whatever happens...I will let you know for sure.
Anyways
I'm going to send a pic now. But I hope you have a great week. I love you so
much. I really do. Have an awesome amazing week!
No comments:
Post a Comment